Monday 4 March 2013

                            "Imprint of my Thoughts"

Sitting on my desk, I was thinking how will my thoughts look??
                       'If they are designed together..

Matching to those designs of my thoughts was a bit difficult,,
But then i came to ~

                           "Imprint of my Thoughts"



..A hand full of colors ,, A mind full of thoughts..
'Separating my way from normal clones'
..A sight full of clicks ,, A walk full of  faith..
'Soldering my way to Life's truth'

..Creative Sight..

5 comments:

  1. Really a treat to eyes & mind..
    Creative sight.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Pleasure spreading Smiles"
      :)
      ..Creative Sight..

      Delete
  2. gud one..its showing how creative u r n how's ur mind work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanKs Komal..
      My creativity will continue..
      And i hope Your appreciation too.. ;)

      ..Creative Sight..

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete